Reservations are required
Please make reservations by phone or online.
Please note that we cannot respond to communications on Facebook or Instagram.
Support Hours: 12:00〜22:00 (Close: Tuesday)
※ We may not be able to answer the phone during preparation or business hours.
Notes when booking online
※ Reservations will be made through a service called Pocket Concierge
※ We prioritise telephone reservations
※ There may be spaces available even if they are filled online, so please contact us by phone
- We accept reservations at any time.
- When making a reservation, please let us know your name, contact information, arrival time, course dishes, food allergies, etc.
- We can help with inquiries regarding private rentals.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the course fee will be charged if you cancel or reduce the number of participants from 2 days to the day before, and a 100% cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel or reduce the number of participants on the same day.
- If you have any concerns, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please note that if you make a reservation on Wednesday, the previous day is a regular holiday. If you need to cancel at the last minute, please leave to a message to that effect and we will call you back. Once we receive your call and confirm your cancellation, we will cancel your reservation retroactively to the time you left your message.
- It is non-smoking within the restaurant.
- There is no special dress code, but since we are a counter-centered store, we have taken care not to disturb nearby customers (perfume, clothing, etc.), we have a counter made of Yoshino cypress, and we also have antiques, tableware, and accessories. Please be careful not to get scratched or damaged.
- Photography is limited to your own food only. Please be considerate of other customers in the store.
- We are not responsible for any online postings other than those on our website.
- If you have any comments or questions, please contact our store, as the store owner will respond directly.